At the Fayetteville Dentist, we are driven by your success! We want you to love more than just your smile results–we want you to love your experience, too. We strive to make your dental visit the best it can possibly be by offering:
- Comprehensive services for the whole family
- Early morning, evening, and weekend hours
- Affordable fees and 0% financing
- Acceptance of most insurance plans
- Patient amenities and comforts
- State-of-the-art technology
Advanced technology is an important contributor to your comfort and your results.
Digital x-rays allow us to learn more about your smile. Digital x-rays are faster than x-rays of the past and can make your dental appointments shorter. Other benefits of our digital x-ray technology include:
- Sharper images that make for easier patient education and more accurate diagnoses
- More precise information to ensure effective treatment
- 80% less radiation emission than traditional x-rays
Handheld intraoral cameras produce magnified images of every part of your mouth. Intraoral cameras are important in the detection of decay, plaque, worn down enamel, broken dental work, and other hard-to-see health threats.
The panorex is a panoramic x-ray that allows our team to get a better perspective of your upper and lower jaws, the TMJs, and the sinuses. These images provide us critical information that other x-rays or standard exams cannot. With the panorex, we can detect various complications earlier, including:
- Extra teeth
- Oral cancer signs
- TMJ disorder
The Trios 3-Shape Scanner is the cleaner and more convenient way to create impressions. Say goodbye to gooey, sticky impression material and enjoy a faster dental appointment with digital impressions. Our scanner takes images of your teeth and designs a 3D replica of your mouth that we can view on a computer monitor. We will use these digital impressions to fabricate flawless custom restorations for you.
Lasers treat the progression of periodontal disease without pain or terrifying dental tools. You can protect your mouth from the dangers of periodontal disease with a simple laser treatment. Advantages of periodontal laser therapy include:
- Greater precision and reduced risk of complication
- Lesser bleeding and swelling
- Faster recovery times
- Little to no need for local anesthesia
- A more comfortable procedure, free from cutting or drilling
We can offer you unparalleled results with our advanced dental technology. Your comfort and your results are very important to us. To schedule a consultation, give the Fayetteville Dentist a call today.