Metal braces have been used for decades to correct crooked smiles. Our Fayetteville orthodontist treats patients of all ages with modern metal braces at our practice, working with them until they achieve incredible smiles.
Orthodontics can be used to:
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Provide needed space to crowded teeth
- Close unsightly gaps
- Align incorrect bites
The Fayetteville Dentist will help you decide if traditional orthodontics are the best option for you.
Why Wear Braces?
It is easy to see that a straight smile is more confident and attractive. It can change the way you feel about yourself at work, school, or social events. But there are other perks to wearing braces, too!
- Braces create well-aligned teeth, which are easier to clean. Bacteria likes to build up in the nooks and crannies of crooked teeth, but there are fewer places for bacteria to hide in a straight smile. You’ll have an easy time brushing your straight teeth, resulting in fewer incidences of decay and disease.
- Braces address crossbites, overbites, underbites, and more. When the jaws are properly aligned, your mouth functions better. You are less likely to experience TMJ pain, and your teeth won’t wear unevenly or become sensitive.
Are Metal Braces Right for Me?
At the Fayetteville Dentist, our experienced orthodontist offers both metal braces and Invisalign. The type of braces that are best for you will depend on a few factors:
- The complexity of your smile needs
- Your personal preferences
- How long you will be in orthodontics
- Your budget
We offer metal braces that are more subtle and comfortable than the braces of the past. You can rest assured that you can have a comfortable orthodontics experience at the Fayetteville Dentist, even if you’re concerned about metal braces.
Schedule an Appointment to Learn More
Want to enjoy the health and aesthetic benefits of perfect teeth? Contact our caring orthodontist to find out more about your braces options or to schedule your appointment. We provide convenient early morning, evening, and weekend hours, and we provide affordable treatments with 0% financing available.