Our in-house oral surgeons are proud to provide everything from traditional dental therapies to complex dental surgery procedures. We do everything we can here to make your procedure comfortable, safe, and successful.
Oral Surgery Procedures
- Tooth Extractions | We recommend removing wisdom teeth before they become impacted or infected. Teeth that are diseased or overcrowded may also require extraction to facilitate better oral health.
- Dental Implants | This top-of-the-line tooth replacement method involves placing small titanium rods into the jawbone. Dental restorations are placed on top of the titanium rods to restore your full and complete smile.
- Oral Biopsies | If any lesions or sores are found in your mouth during a checkup, your oral surgeon may recommend a simple biopsy to detect or rule out oral cancer. The earlier cancer is detected, the more treatable it is.
- TMJ Therapy | When other TMJ treatments are ineffective, dental surgery can be a successful way to reduce pain and get your jaw back on track.
- Reconstructive Surgery | Facial injuries can affect your chewing, speaking, and self-confidence. Our oral surgeon may be able to restore your healthy smile and appearance with dental surgery.
- Jaw Correction | If your jaws do not fit together properly, you are at risk for poor jaw function and aesthetic. Dental surgery can improve your bite.
What to Expect from Your Oral Surgery Procedure
Before oral surgery, your dentist will go through a diagnostic and planning period with the patient. He will assess your health and comfort needs and devise a treatment plan that works for you. Feel free to ask your oral surgeon questions and make requests for your upcoming procedure.
Our experienced oral surgeons will ensure that you feel comfortable before, during, and after your procedure. We will be by your side until you are pleased with the results and have a healthier and happier smile. Contact our Fayetteville office today to schedule your appointment!