One of the most rewarding parts of dentistry for us is working with your children! When kids are surrounded by caring, happy, and compassionate professionals, they pick up on that energy and can have a good dental experience.
Early dentistry is an important part of your child’s overall health. We want to help them develop long-term habits in a place where they feel at home. That’s why we have designed a family-friendly environment at the Fayetteville Dentist. When your child feels comfortable with their children’s dentist and staff, they can be more enthusiastic about their oral health.
We make dentistry for kids relaxing for both the kids and Mom and Dad!
About Dentistry for Kids
What should you expect from your child’s visit to the children’s dentist?
- We offer lots of calming amenities and fun distractions to make their appointment enjoyable.
- Our team will show your child around the office and explain to your child what they can expect during their checkup.
- Our children’s dentist will talk to your child about the tools he is using and how we are working towards a healthier smile.
- Our children’s dentist will use a gentle approach while examining the teeth and gums. We will make sure your child is in total oral health with a visual exam, discussion of their history, and x-rays.
- The teeth cleaning will also be gentle and careful. We work hard to ensure your child’s comfort while we protect them from decay and disease.
Of course, education is also an important part of dentistry for kids. Your children’s dentist will discuss and demonstrate good oral health habits to your child. We can answer all of their questions about brushing and flossing techniques, toothpaste and toothbrushes, and important daily hygiene routines.
We may also offer sealants or fluoride treatments. These quick services are totally comfortable and will strengthen your child’s teeth against decay.
If you have any questions about your visit to our children’s dentist, don’t hesitate to give us a call. To schedule an appointment for your child, contact our Fayetteville or Hope Mills office today!