Porcelain veneers are one of the fastest and most effective ways to design a gorgeous smile. Teeth veneers can correct a wide variety of cosmetic imperfections, including:
- Gaps or uneven spacing between the teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Teeth of irregular shape or size
- Chips and cracks
- Stained, discolored, or hard-to-whiten teeth
Teeth veneers can whiten, straighten, or transform your teeth. Many patients find that porcelain veneers can fix all of their smile flaws after just a few simple appointments.
During your consultation at our Hope Mills or Fayetteville dentist office, we can help you determine if you are a good candidate for porcelain veneers. Our caring dentists can show you how teeth veneers may be able to improve your smile.
The Porcelain Veneer Process
Although porcelain veneers can result in huge transformations, the placement process is minimally invasive and painless. Your process may go a little like:
- Veneer Creation-Your dentist will take impressions of the prepared teeth and send them to our state-of-the-art lab. They will design your porcelain veneers to match your smile, and to fortify your teeth.
- Tooth Preparation- If you are a good candidate for dental veneers, your dentist will remove a small portion of the enamel to make room for the dental veneers. Now, your new teeth veneers will fit in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Bonding and Placement-When your permanent dental veneers are ready, you will return to the office for their placement. If you are pleased with the shape, fit, and shade of your new porcelain veneers, your dentist will permanently bond them to the teeth. During the preparation and placement phases, we offer a local anesthetic to ensure your comfort.
How to Take Care of Your Dental Veneers
We are committed to creating porcelain veneers that are highly durable and resistant to staining and chipping. To guarantee the longest lasting beautiful smile, you should brush and floss diligently. Floss once each day, and brush your teeth after meals.
How to Care for Teeth Veneers
Here are some other ways you can take care of your teeth veneers:
- Avoid using an abrasive toothpaste
- Continue to visit your general dentist at least twice yearly
- Don’t use your dental veneers as a tool to tear or cut
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about dental veneers. Please give us a call at The Fayetteville Dentist today!